Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Research Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Canada One two

Go down

Canada One two Empty Canada One two

Post  G March 1st 2011, 1:09 am

Thank you very much for this website. Its very informative, and quite an eye opener!

I live in Canada, and am 31 years old. (I will provide my story on another post, later)
I have a question (that might seem irrelevant) which maybe somebody could answer?

I am a resident of Canada, and (approximately) in 1996, free Clinics and doctors were providing a vaccine against some form of Hepatitis? The vaccine was administered with 4 or 5 doses, within intervals of about 4 months each.

Would anybody know exactly what this vaccine was for? Against what type of Hepatitis?

Sending love and courage to you all,
Kitty

G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Canada One two Empty Re: Canada One two

Post  G March 1st 2011, 1:10 am

well its been a while so id figure id fill u all in i had a t cell count done was at the 800 mark which is good and ive been sick for 3 years now so i was told theres now way this is aids also a hemoglobin count which was 1100 which is also go they but me on a cocktail of antidepressents which help with the cardio symptoms and some pain but im still alive and just plan to live for as long as i can and do as much as i can no matterwhat i look like or how much i hurt lifes short just got to make the best of it. for everyone that has the chronic pain im right there with you and it sucks that they wont do anything and we even look sick lol iv givn up on docters ive been to the best and they ignore me so all i can say is i tried one thing though im 100 percent sure that this is an infectious disease what exactly it is i dont no so ill never live it down when they tell me its mental i no its not some of it is but certainly not all of it

G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  G March 1st 2011, 1:11 am

Admin wrote:well its been a while so id figure id fill u all in i had a t cell count done was at the 800 mark which is good and ive been sick for 3 years now so i was told theres now way this is aids also a hemoglobin count which was 1100 which is also go they but me on a cocktail of antidepressents which help with the cardio symptoms and some pain but im still alive and just plan to live for as long as i can and do as much as i can no matterwhat i look like or how much i hurt lifes short just got to make the best of it. for everyone that has the chronic pain im right there with you and it sucks that they wont do anything and we even look sick lol iv givn up on docters ive been to the best and they ignore me so all i can say is i tried one thing though im 100 percent sure that this is an infectious disease what exactly it is i dont no so ill never live it down when they tell me its mental i no its not some of it is but certainly not all of it

Alcohol is terrible for my symptoms. If I drink I will experience an almost immediate increase in symptoms. I have not had more than a glass or two of wine on maybe 2 or 3 occasions spanning the last three years. Also, having smoked pot for most of my life until recently, and thus having the ability to compare its effects during both healthy and unhealthy stages of my life, I am of the opinion that it is also very bad for CFS. I believe from my own experience, and contrary to some arguments, that it lowers immunity, causes inflammation, contributes to skin problems – especially hsv, and greatly enhances the symptoms of anxiety and the perception of discomfort and pain throughout the body. I have come to realize that the only real medical benefit pot has is to create an appetite.

G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  G March 1st 2011, 1:13 am

I have the majority of the symptoms spoken of on this page.
Sore throat that seems to come and go especially when I don’t get enough sleep. I had a heart attack about three years ago at the age of 21 they said if was an infection of the sack around the heart I recovered with no antibiotics but they never found out what caused the infection. I have horrible stomach problems and get random headaches and throw up randomly. in the last six months I have gotten a prickly itchy feeling all over my body that seems to be the worst when I sit down or lay down. Horrible anxiety at random and memory issue. Also blurry vision but I’ve been told my eyes are fine. I get very tired at random and I also think after I eat. loss of balance at times like my feet our not stable or something. I got pink eye randomly and in the last month and the doctor told me it looked virus.

In recent months I’ve been getting like rashes or like skin infections on my groin that come and go at what seems to be a really quick pace. I think some of the symptoms started when I was 16 and I am now 24. I’ve been going to the doctor and have seen my primary who has ran blood work for Hiv diabetes organ function and they all came back negative and good organ function. I’ve seen a dermatologist who did not seem to think I had a skin infection but seen it at an almost healed time after returning multiple times he saw small red pimple like bums that he cut and tested a light something cocus came up and he finally gave me antibiotics they seem to help. Also I was sent to a neurologist and he said I might have restless leg syndrome and gave me gabatin which seems to make the prickly feeling not as bad and capable of standing.

But it’s hard and very depressing because I keep suggesting that there might be something else cancer or something I mean I feel that they should be telling me what to get tested for not he other way around. But they think I’m crazy and have suggested a phycologist before even trying anything else the neurologist seem to be the only one with a open mind that wants to try and help me before telling me that i’m crazy. Well on a better note coming across this sight has made me feel better and given me some hope I don’t know if this unknown virus is what I have but I would like to try some of the treatments you suggest. I’m not scared of dying but if I am I would feel stupid if I had a chance to save myself and did nothing. It would be much appreciated to get your opinions and suggestions for me thanks.

G
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  G January 22nd 2015, 8:56 pm

Testing
Your last visit was on Thu 22 Jan 2015 - 19:33
Current date/time is Thu 22 Jan 2015 - 20:39

WELCOME
Welcome to the chronic fatigue syndrome research and ideas forum
View posts since last visit • View your posts • View unanswered postsMark all forums read
FORUMTOPICSPOSTS
LAST POSTS
General Theories Regarding the Causes of CFS/ME
This is the place to list and discuss your symptoms and test results
1 4
Canada One two...
Tue 1 Mar 2011 - 1:13
G
Treatments and Remedies
Discussions on your experiences with various herbs, drugs and supplements
1 1
testing testing...
Tue 1 Mar 2011 - 3:43
XXX
General Discussion
Chat and general discussion

Canada One two 14708311

Your last visit was on Thu 22 Jan 2015 - 19:33
Current date/time is Thu 22 Jan 2015 - 20:39

WELCOME
Welcome to the chronic fatigue syndrome research and ideas forum
View posts since last visit • View your posts • View unanswered postsMark all forums read
FORUMTOPICSPOSTS
LAST POSTS
General Theories Regarding the Causes of CFS/ME
This is the place to list and discuss your symptoms and test results
1 4
Canada One two...
Tue 1 Mar 2011 - 1:13
G
Treatments and Remedies
Discussions on your experiences with various herbs, drugs and supplements
1 1
testing testing...